This is a preview. The full article appears in Neil's book: Love, Sex and Staying Warm: Creating a Vital Relationship
Do you have a guarded heart? Do you have a wall around your heart that prohibits genuine intimacy, even with the people you love and feel closest to?
Take this quiz to find out:
- Do you get angry a lot with your mate, even over small things?
- Do you tend to be mistrusting, only to discover that your mistrust is largely groundless?
- Are you frequently sarcastic?
- Are having an affair, or do you have a history of affairs?
- Do you tend to focus on your mate’s shortcomings or bad traits more than his/her good traits?
- Do you berate your spouse for making mistakes, and do you use mistakes as leverage against him/her?
- Do you have the tendency of pushing away intimacy and closeness when it’s offered to you, but then wanting it when it’s not offered?
- Have you been accused by your partner—or by a previous partner—of being emotionally unavailable or remote?
Has your relationship turned cold and distant? Neil’s book Love, Sex, and Staying Warm can help you rekindle your passion.Get My Book Today →