This is a preview. The full article appears in Neil's book: Love, Sex and Staying Warm: Creating a Vital Relationship
Note: This is the second of a two-part series. Click here for part one
When you love and value yourself, you start taking care of your health; your body; your psyche; your relationships with others; and your sense of vitality, optimism, and overall well-being.
Here are some of the things you can do to better love, respect and value yourself:
- Reach out to new people. Continuously expand your circle of friends and acquaintances.
- Go after creating your highest goals and visions. Quit wishing they will just happen on their own.
- Take more risks.
- Become more a participant in life, and less an observer.
- Figure out how to play more and have more fun, and do so on a regular, ongoing basis.
- Quit wasting time on things that do not serve your best interests.
- Regularly rise to the occasion and do what needs to be done.
Has your relationship turned cold and distant? Neil’s book Love, Sex, and Staying Warm can help you rekindle your passion.Get My Book Today →